Rosato Balsamic Vinegar 375 ml
About this Product
Flavor & Enjoyment
This lovely vinegar boasts bright acidity and subtle fruity, floral, and flinty aromas. It's exceptional in a Mignonette sauce for seafood, such as oysters, clams, shrimp, crab, and lobster and pairs well with avocados and with acidic fruits such as citrus, pomegranates, pineapple, and even tomatoes. You'll find that also makes a delightful beverage, too!
• 375 ml bottle / 25 servings
• 40 calories per serving
• Natural and free from any added sugars, flavors, colors, or stabilizers
• Acidity 5%
• A light sediment may be present and marks the product’s genuineness
• Consume within 3 years of opening
• Store in a dry, dark, and cool place for optimal quality
• Made in Modena, Italy using traditional artisan methods
• Imported and then bottled in the USA
Pinot Noir grape must, Pinot Noir wine vinegar. Sulfites occur naturally.