Melanzana Fig Balsamic Vinegar, 500 ml gift
This is the same Melanzana Fig Balsamic Vinegar you've purchased and loved in the smaller size 375 ml, we've just bottled and labeled it to be a matched seasonal pair with the 500 ml Olio Novello.
About this Product
All of our vinegars come from the same small producer in Modena, including a few that he flavors. Fig, in particular, is a local favorite and is one of the few flavored balsamic vinegars you'll find in a gastronomia Italiana.
Flavor & Enjoyment
Sweet, ripe, and jammy flavor is an excellent foil for the brightness of its traditional balsamic base with a long and satisfying figgy finish.
This vinegar makes excellent accompaniments to either salad and cheese plates, and is an excellent pairing with Olio Novello. All of our vinegars are also suitable for cocktails, mocktails, and shrubs or as an ingredient in relishes.
• 500 ml bottle / 33 servings per container
• 45 calories per serving
• Natural and free from any added sugars, colors, or stabilizers
• Acidity 4%
• A light sediment may be present and marks the product’s genuineness
• Consume within 3 years of opening
• Store in a dry, dark, and cool place for optimal quality
• Made in Modena, Italy using traditional artisan methods
• Imported and then bottled the USA
Cooked grape must (Lambrusco, Sangiovese, and Trebbiano varieties), barrel aged red wine vinegar, Melanzana Fig purée and natural flavoring. Sulfites are naturally occurring.