Olivewood Honey Pot & Dipper
This olivewood honey pot and dipper set fashioned to resemble a traditional English straw bee skep accompanied by a beehive on a stick are a sweet combination. Adding this to your breakfast or tea table will surely bring a smile. As with all natural products, you will appreciate that individual pieces exhibit minute variations in size and shape, and sometimes show vivid differences in markings.
- Includes 3 pieces; single piece construction honey pot, plus lid and dipper
- Lid has a cut out for the dipper
- Pot 5" tall, including lid x 3" diameter at its widest.
- Honey dipper is 4.5" long
- Sustainably sourced olivewood
- Imported from North Africa
- Each piece is unique
How to care for your olivewood
Keep your olive wood in good condition. Please hand wash (do not soak) and hand dry. For maintenance, treat wood with mineral oil or wood butter. This will enhance the grain, seal the wood from moisture, and prevent cracking. We do not recommend using cooking oil for treatment because it will become rancid. For more information about olivewood and its care see our posts.