Whiskey Oak Smoked Seasoning Gift Set
Whiskey Oak Seasonings is one of the few products on the market made by smoking over real wood and not a shortcut effect via "liquid smoke". The producer, Kirk, uses wood from retired oak whiskey barrels, a unique hand built smoker, and slowly smokes in small batches.
Suitable for both cooking and finishing meats, vegetables, and desserts. See additional details under each individual item, which are also available separately.
- Contains full size jars of all four smoked seasonings at a 10% savings
- Includes four recipe cards
- Grilled Salmon Filet, which uses the Smoked Sugar and Smoked Salt
- Smokin' Sweet Potatoes, which use both the Smoked Sugar and Salt
- Brined Pork Chops, which uses the Smoked Pork & Poultry Seasoning
- Smokin' Good Roma Tomatoes, which use the Steak Seasoning
- Standard glass spice jars with tamper-proof pressure seal
- Two-sided access at the top for shaking through large holes or spooning
- Kraft box is 8" x 5.5" x 2.5" with Kraft sizzle pack fill. Finished with a generous doubling of baker's twine.