"33 Bottles of Olive Oil" Pocket Tasting Journal
The Pocket Olive Oil Tasting Journal, "33 Bottles of Olive Oil" lives up to its name. Created by Portland printer and food and beverage enthusiast, Dave Selden, it is a straightforward way to organize your thoughts when tasting new oils. The second illustration, below, shows how Dave and his olive oil consultants have arranged places to note key features in graphically meaningful ways.
The inside front cover explains fundamental considerations and language when assessing olive oils. Dave received an assist here from the Internationally acclaimed Extra Virgin Alliance (including Liz at Lucero Olive Oil).
• 85% post-consumer recycled inner pages and 15% recycled content
• A small amount of EVOO was added to the ink of this edition
• Printed using USA grown soy-based inks in Portland, Oregon
• 5" x 3.5" easy to tuck into a pocket or handbag
• 25% thinner than an iPhone